Although we always aim to ensure our actions are free from errors, sometimes you might experience an issue you don't expect from us. When you are dissatisfied about something, we view this as a complaint and a means to obtain more insight into your preferences and expectations. We therefore value your time taken to report your complaints. By telephone or through the complaints registration form on this website. We will process your complaints quickly, correctly and carefully.
What you can do should you have a complaint
You can inform us that you are dissatisfied with something using one of the following methods:
- Through the online complaints registration form on this website;
- Reporting the issue to your regular contact by telephone.
We would like to point out that you must submit a product complaint within a year after the production date.
Keep the following details close at hand:
We would like to receive the following details in order to process your complaint quickly and correctly:
- Your name and company name;
- Your telephone number and email address;
- Description of the complaint;
- Original order details if possible;
- The date on which the incident that you are complaining about occurred;
- Copies of documents that are important with regard to your complaint.
Is it a complaint about a product? We will then need the following additional information:
- Batch number (see the product label on the shipment case or label in the core where applicable);
- 2 rolls and/or photos where you can see the issue you are complaining about;
- The number of rolls/boxes related to the complaint.
What happens after submitting a complaint?
We will register your complaint when it arrives. You will receive an acknowledgment letter within 5 working days by email. This letter contains the complaint registration number. Please refer to this registration number in all correspondence about the complaint.
You will receive our full response to your complaint within 10 working days after the date on the acknowledgment letter. If the complaint is justified, we will process it as described in "How will a justifiable complaint be settled?". If the complaint is not justified, we will explain why in the letter.
How will a justifiable complaint be settled?
We will pick up the items from your site within 5 working days after the date on the letter in which we have stated that your complaint was justified. You will receive a credit note after having checked the returned items in our warehouse. Sometimes we will not pick up the items for return and only a credit note will be issued within 5 working days.
Do you disagree with our conclusion?
If you disagree with our conclusion or the way in which your complaint was settled, you can send your objection in writing to the following specifying the complaint registration number:
Attn. Complaints Processing department
PO Box 14
4870 AA Etten-Leur