Although we always aim at ensuring our actions are free from errors, things may not always occur as you expect from us. We value the fact that you take time to report your complaints (anonymously). This ensures we have better insight into your preferences and expectations and we can adjust our activities and performance accordingly. Below you will find our complaints procedure.
Submitting an (anonymous) complaint
Are you dissatisfied with something? Please let us know through:
- the complaint form;
- the anonymous complaint form (solely for ethical complaints).
- a call to +44 (0) 7427 694222
A complaint regarding a product must be submitted within a year after the production date.
Keep this data close for easy reference
We would like to receive the following in order to process your complaint quickly and correctly:
- Name and company name (not required for ethical complaints);
- Telephone number and email address (not required for ethical complaints);
- Description of the complaint;
- The date on which the incident that you are complaining about occurred;
- Copies of documents that are important with regard to your complaint.
If it involves a product complaint, please also provide the following information:
- Batch number (see the product label on the shipment case);
- 2 rolls and/or photos where you can see the issue you are complaining about;
- The number of rolls/boxes related to the complaint.
After having reported a complaint
We will register your complaint when it arrives. You will receive an acknowledgment letter within 5 working days by email. This letter contains the complaint registration number. Please refer to this registration number in all correspondence about the complaint. You will receive our full response to your complaint within 10 working days after the date on the acknowledgment letter. If the complaint is justified, we will process it as described in 'How will a justified complaint be processed'. If the complaint is not justified, we will explain why in the letter.
The following applies to processing an anonymous complaint. Although we cannot notify you about the status, you can have every confidence that we will discuss and process your complaint within our Health & Safety team.
How do we process a justified product complaint?
We will pick up the items from your site within 5 working days after the date on the letter in which we have stated that your complaint was justified. You will receive a credit note after having checked the returned items in our warehouse. Sometimes we will not pick up the items for return and only a credit note will be issued within 5 working days.
If you disagree with our conclusion or the way in which your complaint was settled, you can send your objection in writing to the following address specifying the complaint registration number:
Attn. Complaints Processing department
PO Box 14
4870 AA Etten-Leur (the Netherlands)